Being on a diet to have healthier life, weight control, or to be even more beautiful, it requires a lot of workouts and effort to continuously doing. It can’t always look pretty while you are exercising but there is a way to go on a diet with something beautiful that’s also effective to support your current diet program. The magical diet is called, the “Flower Diet”. The Flower Diet method is not only beautiful by just looking at it, there are a lot more great effects it can give to our body.
Decorating Fresh Flowers stimulates our Five Senses
Nowadays, people enjoy sense of flowers with aroma essence artificial flowers from many reasons. Aroma essence is convenient to enjoy the sense you love by adding a few drops to a pot, and of course artificial flowers can last longer than fresh flowers.
In contrast, decorating fresh flowers itself has a healing effect and brings up concentration by enjoying its sense, balancing colors and natural shapes.
Therapeutic benefits of Roses for beautiful skin care
Scent of roses is used in many cosmetics. With aroma of Roses, there is an effect that makes you mentally calm and feels happier such as antidepressant effect which also has the power to the female hormone balancing. Making your female hormone in balance can bring better skin condition.
Lily Diet Effect to reduce your weight
Did you ever have an awkward moment of a friend being in a good shape but having exactly the same lunch as you are? You feel so weird and wonder why or even get a little upset then try to prevent eating ice cream for that night. You’ve given up figuring out why by concluding “we’re different”? If so, it is such a waste when you have a chance to steal your friend’s diet tips! Stop and think of the differences there are between you and her or him. Be a little sneaky and let’s list up the possibilities there may be. Please add if you’ve found new reasons of “the differences”, leave your comment below this article to support everyone.
- She is always having salad for lunch when I’m having big lunch next to her
- she/he only eats with friends – might have eating problem or just on a super strict diet
- all her family are in a good shape – genetic or maintaining well
- she eats Asian at home cooked by her mom
- we has different food habits
Health is our general condition of body and mind, and keeping its balance is the key to a healthy life. Not only physically but also mentally being stable leads you to maintain your lifestyle in a good condition. Individual’s health status is often influenced by factors such as one’s background, social conditions, lifestyle and economic status as well as their environment and a health care intervention.
Here are some simple and easy tips to stay healthy. Start with things you can continuously do, the longer you do, the better results you’ll get. One day it will become your everyday routine without noticing.
How do you stay healthy
- Eat healthy food
- Eat balanced
- Enjoy three meals a day
- Have breakfast before 9 AM
- Try not to eat after 9 PM
- Eat at least 2 hours before exercise or sleep
- Do simple 3 minutes exercise in the morning and before you go to bed
- Go for a walk if you don’t have time to exercise
- Stretch before you feel stiff
- Take 5 to 15 minutes break every few hours to rest your eyes from PC, tablets, phone, any types of LCD screen
Simple but important everyday Health Tips:
- Have a cup of water when you get up to have better blood circulation
- Have a cup of water before bath
- Have another cup of water after bath
- Sleep before 10 PM – from 10 PM to 2 AM is a golden time of sleep